Roof Leak Repair
When you need roof leak repair, you need it as quickly as possible. A leaky roof can lead to a great deal of water damage to your home. The longer you wait to have your roof fixed, the worse that damage will become. And, of course, the worse the damage, the more expensive it will be to fix. The professionals at Peak Roofing Systems will quickly assess your problem and take care of it as fast as possible so that your home is completely protected.
Each and every one of our Frisco and McKinney representatives has but one goal: to deliver top-quality customer service with the highest levels of integrity and workmanship. Whether you need a roof leak repair, a roof replacement, or anything else, you’ll never have to deal with any hassle, and you can have confidence knowing we will take care of your job in expert fashion.
We offer a wide variety of services at Peak Roofing Systems for both residential and commercial customers. These include:
Roof Leak Detection
One of the services we provide at Peak Roofing Systems is roof leak detection. When you notice mold or mildew growth, standing water, or staining on your ceiling or in your attic, you may have a leak. Detecting where that leak is and getting it repaired quickly is crucial to keeping damage to a minimum. While there are a few ways to detect a leak on your own, it is always best to call a professional to perform a thorough inspection. We can quickly identify and repair any leak on your residential or commercial roof. Our licensed roofing experts are experienced in finding and diagnosing all roofing problems, including leaks. With the exceptional service you will experience at Peak Roofing Systems, you will see why we are one of the most recommended companies in Texas for roof leak detection.
Roof Leak Repair Contractors
Finding a leak is not always easy. While a larger leak may reveal itself with a visible drip coming from your ceiling, sometimes a small leak can creep up on you until you discover widespread water damage. The key to preserving the structural integrity of your home is to call an experienced roof leak repair contractor. The roofers at Peak Roofing Systems have specific training and knowledge to spot potential problems and stop leaks before they empty your wallet. Call our office and schedule one of our roof leak repair contractors to come and do a leak assessment at your home or business. Our roofers will spend time going through every inch of your roof, make any necessary repairs, and make recommendations on how to prevent leaks from occurring. With regular annual maintenance by our roof leak repair contractors, you can save money and have peace of mind that your roof is protected.
Emergency Roof Leak Repair
We know roof leaks don’t always happen during typical business hours. We understand that significant leaks have the possibility of damaging items in your home, or even shutting down your business. Our team at Peak Roofing Systems will respond quickly to your call and dispatch one of our professional roofers. We will arrive and work fast to get your roof back to perfect condition, keeping you and your home or office dry and protected. If you notice a rather large leak, do the following:
- Place a large bucket or tub to catch the leak and prevent damage to your items.
- Move any belongings around the area of the leak.
- Call Peak Roofing Systems to notify us about your emergency.
Flat Roof Leaks Repairs
Is your flat roof leaking? No matter how diligent you are about your roof’s maintenance, leaks are often a normal part of life.
Here’s what to do when your flat roof leaks:
- Put out buckets to collect dripping water, which will prevent any damage from occurring to your home’s interior.
- Call a roofing professional to fix your leak once and for all!
You could attempt to repair the leak yourself, but why bother when you can let an experienced pro handle it? Here at Peak Roofing Systems, we’re adept at repairing flat roofs, no matter how severe the leak is. Contact us today to learn more about our repair services!
Getting to the Root of Your Leaky Roof Problem
In order to provide roof leak repair, it’s obviously critical to find the source of the leaky roof. The faster leak detection is performed, the faster the problem can be fixed so that any potential damage is minimized. We will quickly determine the location of your leak and determine the best course of action.
Here are some of the most common reasons that roof leak repair becomes necessary:
- Shingle problems – Asphalt shingles can become loose, cracked, or rotted, especially if they are more than 15 or 20 years old. Factors such as sun damage, persistent wet weather, hail, or poor maintenance are just some of the typical culprits.
- Loose nails – The shingles on your roof are fastened with staples or nails. Occasionally, they will back out, cutting through the top shingles and causing a substantial leak. If this problem is detected quickly enough, it is quite affordable to fix.
- Poor installation – Sometimes an unqualified contractor will incorrectly install the metal piece used to seal areas where the roof meets walls, balconies, chimneys, and other areas. This piece, known as “flashing,” is key to preventing a leaky roof. Once the flashing is replaced properly, the leak will stop.