Why Tile Roofing is a Popular Choice in North Texas
A new roof is one of your most important home investments. You want something that complements the style of your house and adds to its value. Living in North Texas, you also want a material that can handle the weather. A beautiful tile roof does it all, and it’s one of our specialties here at Peak Roofing Systems.
Whether you’re building a new home or replacing your old roof, tiling is a great alternative to traditional roofing.
- Installing a tile or slate roof gives you the opportunity to add a unique look to the house.
- This type of roofing easily lasts 50 to 100 years, making it a smart and secure investment.
- It’s a common misconception that the materials are too heavy for some types of residential roofing, but our huge selection of tiling gives you plenty of options.
Unlike ordinary roofing, tile gives you a wonderful range of styles. Whether your home’s design is classic or contemporary, you’ll find the right colors and shapes to enhance that important curb appeal. We’ll be happy to consult with you and explain the durability and the advantages of this superior roofing material.
Tiled roofs are beautiful and add to a home’s good looks as well as its value. They also have many benefits over traditional roofing and actually save you money over time.
Here are just a few reasons why these roofs are such a great value:
- Tile is very durable and lasts the lifetime of your home.
- It’s a great insulator against heat and cold, so it holds down energy costs.
- The material is fire-resistant, adding another layer of security.
- Tile holds up through the worst North Texas storms and saves on costly repair bills.
Here at Peak Roofing Systems, we take pride in our custom work, and we’re the one Frisco roofer you can count on to install your new tile roof. We’re family-owned and operated, and we’re proud of our reputation with satisfied homeowners throughout the North Texas area. Give us a call at 972-731-7663 | 972-810-3732 today, and let us take care of all your residential roofing needs.
Also published on Medium.