Roof Maintenance and Preventative Care
At Peak Roofing Systems, we understand that each roof is unique and therefore needs its own unique maintenance plan. Some roofs require more maintenance and some less. Our specialists take the time to understand what your roof needs so that it will work efficiently and be safe for years to come. Quarterly roof inspections are recommended, but you should speak with a Frisco , McKinney or DFW roofing specialist before determining the right plan for you and your home.
Preventative care and semi-annual maintenance protects your roof and extends its life while saving you money. These inspections can detect repairs and leaks early and help you avoid roof damage that cannot be repaired.
We provide maintenance for all our residential and commercial roof systems. Our insured and bonded roof maintenance experts:
- Clear debris from your roof
- Clear debris from HVAC units, pipes, and around shingles
- Check for moss and algae growth: if growth has occurred, specialists will discuss a low-cost treatment option
- Check for deterioration and holes on shingles, flashing, hips, ridges, and nails/staples
- Re-secure loose shingles and replace damaged shingles
- Clear gutters and test downspouts
- Evaluate tree overhang
- Evaluate weather damage, make minor fixes and repairs, diagnose larger problems, and provide repair options
- Check chimneys, mortar, and parapet walls
- Check edge metal
- Check for roof sagging due to water damage
- Clean pitch pockets
- Check seams
- And much more!
Our experts are highly trained in preventative care and roof maintenance. Choosing to have your roof maintained is one of the best decisions you can make as a home or business owner.