Other Commercial Roofing Services
Similar to asphalt roofing, modified bitumen is asphalt-based, but is used for buildings with low-slope structures. This material is highly durable and is available with an extended warranty.
The advantages of a commercial modified bitumen roof are many.
These roof systems are:
- Able to reflect heat and ultraviolet rays for lower cooling costs
- Compatible with preexisting asphalt shingles
- Easily repaired
- Available with extended warranties
- Available as a single-ply or multi-ply system
The specialists at Peak Roofing Systems are experts at installing modified bitumen roofing in McKinney , DFW, and Frisco and can explain all the available options for easy installation and money-saving choices.
Fabric-Reinforced Ply Systems
The benefits of a fabric-reinforced ply system include:
- Durability and versatility
- Suitability for commercial and residential roofing applications
- Ease of installation
- Seamless production
- Resistance to leaks
- Strength that contributes to a long life
- A reflective topcoat that saves energy